Strokes Gained by Club
• Most precise club data in game
• Never before available to any golfer
• See exactly which clubs help or hurt
• Key tool for coaches & fitters
Access Exclusive Club Comparisons
Compare all your clubs with the power of Strokes Gained data. You can easily view your data by selecting "Strokes Gained" from the Club Distances drop down menu.
We make Complicated Stats Simple!
• Top 3 Insights show clear path to improve
• Set target handicap for more achievable goal
• See detail breakdown of each game facet
• Trend analysis of your game and rounds
• Get specific tips from world-class pros
How to Select your Target Handicap
SGA uses realistic benchmarks to achieve personal goals. For the first time ever you can compare your game vs realistic handicaps, not just a scratch golfer or tour player. You can easily scroll in the app to select your target handicap, then identify the number of rounds to review your data (we recommend 5 rounds). With this input SGA will show you the clear path to improve.
How to get the most out of the SGA Feature
“Strokes gained data can reveal so much. The problem with it up until this point is that the benchmarks were PGA Tour players and scratch golfers. This is overwhelming if you’re a 20 handicap. Now with Arccos Caddie SGA it is truly amazing.”Trillium Rose, Director of Instruction Woodmont Country Club
“Strokes Gained information might seem like it is only for Tour players. No it is not; it is for you. And I believe every golfer, once they see the new Arccos SGA, will gain perspective of what better stats and better decision making brings to the table, and they are going to play better golf.”Andrew Rice, Director of Instruction The Club at Savannah Harbor